Friday, October 26, 2012

Belated Dussehra Wishes MABHians! + Saree OOTD

Hello lovely ladies!
Sorry for MIA this whole week :( I spent half of the time in my aunt's house celebrating Dussehra and for the last 2-3 days I am suffering from a bad pain in my right hand. A needle stroke my index finger and it is paining like a hell really. I am typing in a single hand now and this is the reason  why I wasn't able to be regular with the posts this week. Sorry, Sorry, Sorry! :(

Image source: Google


So, Happy Belated Dussehra wishes to all MABH readers! :D Hope you enjoyed your holidays well and had lots of fun with your friends and family members in this celebration. Here is my Durga Pooja OOTD with an orange saree! :P Am I looking too lean in saree? Excuse my skinny physic. Check out the pictures below.













Ps: I wore this saree myself :P which took me nearly 2 hours! I made my makeup minimal with a slight amber eye shadow, a kajal, an eyeliner and a tinted lip balm, of course with some compact.

 

Did you wear Saree for this Dussehra? How did you celebrate the holidays?


No comments :

Post a Comment