Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Celebrity Makeup: Madhuri Dixit

I have never been a fan of Madhuri Dixit. Yeah I know weird and stuff but I have somehow never took to her. I have always found her looking older (read matured) than her co-stars, her looks have always been dated, her outfits are super OTT and blingey for my liking and I absolutely hate her hair. But I haven't said a word cause she is like this diva of the 90's and has made a lot of hearts and well other anatomical parts flutter with her "acting" and dancing and well some say even her smile. So let's leave it at that.

But when I came across this look of hers, I could not control myself from posting about it...



There is just nothing I like about the look here... From the mis-matched lipstick shade to OTT bronzing to one wash of Orange (?) eye shadow, nothing works for me or rather for her...
Trying to match your eye shadow with your outfit is one of the biggest mistakes one can ever do and well the Indian mauve-brown lippy isn't helping her case either...
And I know lining the eye black all around is my thing but it really doesn't do her any good... She has beautifully shaped eyes and her MUA should have done something to enhance them.

Anything you like about her look?

The image is (obviously) not mine!
ImageSource

No comments :

Post a Comment