Monday, October 22, 2012

Outfit Post: For A Night of Catching Up!

It's been a while I have left school (understatement of the year but whatever!) and well I am guilty of not being in touch with most of my school mates over all these years... They have been catching up and meeting up but somehow I could never get the time or the situation was just not right. So finally this weekend when I went to Bombay, I decided to pester my school friends who live in Bombay to finally meet with me. We met up at this awesome place called "Big Nasty" in Bandra and conversation just flowed :) It was great getting back home super high and then acting as if everything was normal in front of my mom! LOL :D

This is what I wore... Simple but quirky ;)

Nope! It isn't an all black outfit... Why? Check out the next pic :)




Outfit Breakdown
1. Black Corduroy Skirt -> MANGO
2. Top -> GLOBUS
3. Nude Ballerinas ->  CATWALK

Lemme know how you like my simple yet quirky outfit ;)

P.S. Apologies for the really bad quality pictures :(

No comments :

Post a Comment