Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Outfit Post: Subho Bijoya At Office

Subho Bijoya... Happy Dussehra :) Even though yesterday was this much celebrated festival of India, we did not have a holiday in office and to top it of, yesterday was the busiest day of my life! :( In order to keep us cheered up, our office people decided to declare the day as Traditional Day and well yup we were expected to dress up in our traditional best and come to work! ha ha ha.. I love the irony!

So anyways, I chose one of my favorite suits, which I guess I have already featured here on ISLM :) Its a raw silk green kurta with silk threaded embroidery and maroon churidaar and dupatta to go... Its a simple yet elegant suit and I love it for that :)



Makeup Break-up
1. MAC Paint Pot in Genuine Treasure -> All over lid
2. Colorbar Eye Shadow in Black Tied -> Crease
3. Colorbar Blush in Floral Fucsia
4. Colorbar Velvet Matte Lipstick in Creme Cup 2

I wore the bengali symbol of suhaag i.e. Shaankha, Paula and Noa/Loha too :)


No comments :

Post a Comment