Wednesday, October 31, 2012

REVIEW: Maybelline Baby Lips Color In Cherry Kiss

Before Maybelline launched it, I never ever wushed for Baby Soft Lips. I mean come on! I have wished for Angelina Jolie Lips, Soft Lips, Kissable Lips but who ever thought of Baby Soft Lips? I know right! Ha ha :D

But then am a beauty blogger, am I not... And I am a girl... The moment they launched it in India, I had to have it and so I got myself the Color version in Cherry Kiss :D

Its basically a regular lip balm in stick form with a really mild Cherry flavor and a almost non-existent reddish tint. I like it cause it is super moisturising, makes my lips all shiny and does not have a strong fragrance :) To be honest, it is quite addictive you know! You just want to go on re-applying it :)

But if you want to compare it to other lip balms, it isn't anything extra-ordinary... I mean its good but nothing about it makes it stand apart from other good lip balms...

The only con that I find with this product is that the diameter of the "stick" is a bit too big for my thin lips... Which is why I prefer the Maybelline Lip Smooth Color Bloom Lip Balm over these babies :)

Image of the Product



Lip Swatch

LOTD
Yup! I am still unwell :(
Oooohhss And Aaaahhhss!!
1. Cute packaging
2. Very subtle tint of color
3. Very understated flavor/fragrance
4. Moisturising!
5. Easily available at all Maybelline counters


Ouches!!!
The only "ouch" that I can think of is that its diameter is larger than my lips' thickness and so the product gets "applied" outside my lip line :(

Price
It costs INR 150/-

Repurchase?
Hmmm I doubt it. Like I said, I'd prefer to go with the Lip Smooth Color Bloom range :)

Would I Recommend?
Oh yes! As a lip balm its awesome and I really cannot think of any cons with it other than the one I listed above :) It's quite a must have this Winter season :)

Overall Rating
9/10

No comments :

Post a Comment