Monday, November 26, 2012

EOTD & Makeup Break-up: Pink and Taupe

It's been a while I did any EOTDs for the blog... And I promise this time it wasn't laziness ;) The thing is as Winters start setting in and the weather becomes dry, I start getting dry patches over my lids and below my chin :( And though I do use an ointment for it, it does take time for them to heal completely... So last night while washing my face after the gym, when I noticed that the dry patches had started to heal, I for my brushes and my MAC and Inglot palettes out and did an EOTD... It felt so good :)

So here it goes...
With Flash
Without Flash


Makeup Breakup
1. MAC Sushi Flower (Light Pink) - Inner 3/4 of the eye
2. Inglot M363 (Taupe) - Outer V
3. Inglot DS51 (Sparkly Orange) - In the crease for blending
4. Maybelline Gel Liner - Lower waterline
5. Colorbar Precision Waterproof Liquid Liner - Upper Lashline (Winged)
6. MAC Zoom Fast Black Lash Mascara

Hope you liked the look :)

The pictures below are with Instagram Effects...


 
Those of you following me on Instagram must have already gotten a glimpse of the look last night

No comments :

Post a Comment