Tuesday, November 27, 2012

EOTD: Soft Smokey Eyes... Double Winged Liners... Et Al

Till maybe yesterday 8:00 pm, I was on a winged liner roll.. I thought nothing could look cooler than the little flick that I did at the end of my liner... But God had some other plans for me ;) While doing an EOTD for the blog, I messed up my liner while winging it and voila I discovered that I had the ability to do a double winged and it looked good on me :D Yay! So ladies... Here goes...

Excuse The Oily Face :P



With Instagram Effects (I am so Addicted!)


 



MakeUp Breakup
1. MAC RicePaper - All over the lid, inner corners as well as a bit on the under eye area.
2. Inglot Matte 378 - Outer V and Crease
3. Maybelline Gel Liner - Lower Waterline
4. Colorbar Precision Waterproof Liquid Liner - Upper Lashline
5. MAC Zoom Black Lash Mascara

So how do you like the look? Do you like the double winged liner trend?

P.S. I am planning on selling a couple of my MAC stuff as some of the shades do not suit me :( Would you be interested in me keeping a sale?

No comments :

Post a Comment