Sunday, November 25, 2012

(Teaser) Allen Solly F/W 2012 Collection In Stores... #DressFest

With the Winters setting in, in almost all cities across India, it is not surprising to find only Fall and Winter apparels and accessories in store show windows and mannequins. From oxblood, greys, navy blues and of course the all time favorite Black, you are spoilt for choice :) This is exactly what happened to me when I visited the Allen Solly store at Phoenix Market City (Pune) yesterday... They had sent me a PR post about a DressFest that was going on at some selected Allen Solly stores and curiosity got the better of me :)

What Is The DRESSFEST?
Check it out here...



And to see a preview of the new Winter collection by Allen Solly, do visit my new blog at ISimplyLoveToDressUp

No comments :

Post a Comment