Friday, August 31, 2012

My Fake Tanning Routine

Hi everyone! I'm so glad to be back with another video for you! Things have been a little hectic recently with the house move rapidly approaching so it's nice to leave it to rest for a few days whilst I concentrate on you guys and my beauty regimes! Sometimes us girls just need a bit of time out to pamper ourselves and boost our confidence, and what better way than to fake a summer tan! In this video I show you how to achieve that summer glow without the sunshine! That's right, I'll be talking about fake tanning. I discuss my favourite products and how to prepare and maintain that healthy glow! Let me know your thoughts!

 

Products mentioned:


I really hope you all enjoy watching. Let me know what your favourite self tanning products are, I'd love to hear about them and possibly try them out for myself. Until next time, take care!

No comments :

Post a Comment