Monday, September 24, 2012

Bow Detail Puff Sleeve Jeweled Skirt Dress & OOTD

Hello damsels!
How are you all doing? I am doing very fine and now excited to share my recent OOTD with you all. I purchased this beautiful puff sleeve bow detail dress from Oasap.com before a couple of weeks. I got this at discount for around $20 and totally loving it. Do check out my pictures and details of the dress below.

My View about this Dress:

This is black cotton dress with a bow detail at top with an attached jeweled skirt. The bow is pure white in colour whereas the dress is black and hence it is a cook black and white combo dress.
    I loved this dress at-first-sight and liking it a lot for its look and softness. This dress is suitable for any season wear and fits comfortably. I usually wear it with a black or white leggings and this does give a very neat appearance. As per the name, it has puffy sleeves which looks really cute.Check out my pictures below; hope I am not scaring you anyone :P





The bow.. The bow... I love bows!!



 The Attached Jeweled Skirt



My sweet boy, Tommy got captured in this picture :) and Sorry for the mismatching maroon wedges, I wore it in a hurry. Black pumps would do good with outfit I guess. Hmm any idea?



 For the first time on MABH, me and my mom :)


Dress - OASAP.com
Striped Leggings - Shopped online long before
Footwear - EA Shopping Mall, Chennai

 *********

                                                            
             Hope you enjoyed the OOTD and pictures :) Do share your comments and love below!
 

No comments :

Post a Comment