Wednesday, October 10, 2012

REVIEW & LOTD: Maybelline Eye Studio Color Tattoo In Audacious Asphalt

I am hooked to these things... I really feel that Maybelline has hit jackpot with launching these beauties and everytime I think I'll do an EOTD, I cannot help but reach out these beauties... Guess am in love (again!) :D

Today's review is about Maybelline Eye Studio Color Tattoo in Audacious Asphalt. I am not a huge fan of silver or gunmetal shades, so why I picked this up is beyond me but one thing's certain and that is the fact that I am totally loving belting out EOTDs with it one after the other... Yup I did three looks with this little thing here and I am bowled over!

I will not repeat the points that I said while reviewing Fierce and Tangy (review here).
Audacious Asphalt is a shimmery gunmetal shade that is highly pigmented and can be used as an eye shadow as well as a base.
It takes a couple of seconds more to dry than Fierce & Tangy, but nothing that could be termed as an issue.

It is a gorgeous shade :)

Images of the Product


Swatches


LOTD
Without Flash
With Flash


Makeup Products Used
1. Maybelline Eye Studio Color Tattoo in Audacious Asphalt
2. Colorbar Eye Shadow in Black Tied
3. Colorbar Eye Shadow in Purple
4. MAC Ricepaper 
5. Colorbar Precision Liquid Liner
6. Maybelline Gel Liner
7. MAC Black Lash Zoom Mascara

Price
Its costs INR 350/-

Repurchase?
Yup! The moment I realize that it is on the verge of getting over, am going and getting myself another one :)

Would I Recommend?
Definitely! Its a perfect silver eye shadow that stays put forever. Its perfect for clubbing nights as well as wedding functions.

Overall Rating:
10/10

No comments :

Post a Comment