Friday, November 30, 2012

EOTD: Red Smokey Eyes... Yes! RED! :P

Red lipsticks are all the rage now and with everyone looking for their perfect Red, it is now become a norm to see a lot of Red lipstick reviews and a lot of Red LOTD posts... Yes I am guilty of quite a few too ;) But last night I thought of trying out Red on my eyes... Something drastic you say? Not really, if you know how to tame Red on your eyes, you are then another bit closer to achieve the know-all of makeup ;) Now who wouldn't want to do that ye? *Yup the "ye" part was an Irish imitation... Am watching a lot of Sons of Anarchy these days ;)*

Here is the look... Your views are really WELCOME! And I would love you guys to be brutally honest with me :D

With Flash


I paired it with Pink Blush and Nude Lips :)



And this is what I used to create this look... Coastal Scents 88 original palette...



Oh btw if you guys actually like the look, then let me know I'll pakka se do a tutorial on it! :)

No comments :

Post a Comment